Trade Station 4

Wow I'm amazed!
I thought I'd get some great feedback on what I thought
was an on topic item for this list. One person sent me
a private e-mail telling me to wait for the December
Issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities.
An article about my inquiry should appear.

So I'll try it again..........

Could someone please tell me how to determine,
"points per bar" ??????

If I go to "Format Selected Gann Fan" and
select the "Properties" tab, under the "Direction" cell,
there is a box to input the "points per bar".

Isn't this going to change based on scaling?

I thought selecting a 1 x 1 "Time/Price" Gann Line" in
the left cell should result in a 45 degree line. But it
doesn't when I check it by overlaying a trend line and
looking at the degree reading.

Somehow points per bar have to be figured and input in
order for the 1 x 1 to equal 45 degrees.

Thanks,
Bert.