Medical retraction

I went back did some thinking then some reading and the medical student
didn't do anything illegal by expressing his opinions on his stock. I'm
registered securities principle and this would be an illegal act for me.
Fraud and insider trading of course would apply if that turned out to be
the case. I'm an indepentant broker and don't do any advertising. My
clients are from word of mouth only so it's been a while since I look at
these specific rules. Just a case of typing before thinking my mistake.

Robert