Re: Medical Stock

>Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:28:56 -0500
>To: Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: Robert W Cummings <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Medical Stock
>Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

That's ridiculous this is a stock promotion if I ever saw one you get real
Ron. Agreed it's carefully worded by expressing "phenomenal results"
concerning the product as a medical person. Yes there is a hint of insider
information here "the public will soon be informed". So how you going to
profit from this product other than buying the stock? This is a public
forum and no opinion lawfully can express as to buying or selling any
security by an unregistered person period. That also means I can't tell you
on here but you contact me privately I will give you the details. You might
not go to jail but you probably will be hit with a large fine. Plus how do
you know this guy is a doctor? Secondly how do you not know that he and the
other doctors have not been told to keep this private from the company
because of insider information?
>You don't that's why the SEC has a blanket policy when it comes to
disbursing security information in public forums, this is no different than
running a full page ad in the wall street journal.