Re: Medical Stock

That's ridiculous this is a stock promotion if I ever saw one you get real
Ron. Agreed it's carefully worded by expressing "phenomenal results"
concerning the product as a medical person. Yes there is a hint of insider
information here "the public will soon be informed". So how you going to
profit from this product other than buying the stock? This is a public
forum and no opinion lawfully can express as to buying or selling any
security by an unregistered person period. That also means I can't tell you
on here but you contact me privately I will give you the details. You might
not go to jail but you probably will be hit with a large fine. Plus how do
you know this guy is a doctor? Secondly how do you not know that he and the
other doctors have not been told to keep this private from the company
because of insider information?
You don't that's why the SEC has a blanket policy when it comes to
disbursing security information in public forums, this is no different than
running a full page ad in the wall street journal.

Robert

At 08:14 AM 10/13/1999 -1000, Ron Augustine wrote:

>No, I think you and a few other busy-bodies missed the point -- the Doctor
>said "I'm just a doctor who has had phenomenal results with the product" --
>There is no hint of "inside information", nor is the Doctor affiliated with
>the company.
>
>If I tell you that I have had phenomenal results with an IBM PC and you
>decide to buy IBM Stock, do we both go to jail?  -- Get Real!!!
>_______________________________________
>At 10:57 AM 10/13/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>Many apparently missed  Robert's point.  This was not simply the Doctor's
>opinion.
>>It was his opinion - based on information that had not been publicly
>released. The
>>distribution of such data *and* any action taken by those receiving the
>data  is
>>unlawful. In the original Equity Funding case it was the analyst of a major
>>brokerage firm who analyzed financial data from the company and deduced
>that Equity
>>Funding was a fraud. He withheld the data from all but a few of his
>institutional
>>clients, rather than preparing a research report for general distribuion.
They