RE: Feds change bias to tightening

Yeah, BOB, but review the economic scene of 1973/1974...and the market
response to it.
Today we have almost the EXACT same scenario....diving dollar, shaky bonds,
overpriced stocks, zooming crude oil, vigilant Fed, and a long, long robust
expansion, etc.

That turned into a nasty, long-lived bear market.

Watch-out or you'll be "clawed" !!