Re: Medical Stock

It is common and widespread fraud to buy a stock in the obscure thinly
traded company and then "spread the word" about the company in hope to
induce others to buy the stock and if the price go up to unload the stock.
In most cases the stock is not worth more then the company - just a penny.

Some times the manipulators could enlist the "honest man" to do the "dirty"
job for them. Those "enlisted" usually not sophisticated in the world of
securities and whole heatedly belive that they save the world by spreading
the scam.

I hope that present case is an exception to the rule or, in the worst case
scenario, our messenger doctor is one of those innocent victims.