Subject: indicator
Author: Leukocyte1@xxxxxxx
Date:  10/12/99 4:28 PM

I have a question about a lil indicator that I would like to use, but do not
really understand the "EL."
What I would like to do is paint the bars of the first hour, no matter if I
am using 1 min , 5 min, 30 or 60 min. Does anybody know how to simply paint
the fist hours bars a different color from the rest of the day
automatically???

Also, I would like to ask anybody out there if they know how to code a little
paint
bar indicator.
I would like the bar on a 5 minute chart to be painted on it's close when the
low/high of the current bar is the same as the low/high of the previous 5
minute bar.
Also, can I adjust to say n bars ago? Meaning can I adjust to look if the
current low or high on the close is the same as 10 or 20 bars ago??

Thank you for any help or leads.