From: Gary Fritz [mailto:fritz@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 4:09 PM
To: Anshien, Joe
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Buy Stop

> The problem is that it only gives me a signal if the next bar is
> at a high +1.  I would like to tell me to buy if 2 or 3 bars from
> that condition is at high +1.

Orders in TradeStation don't have any "memory."  They apply ONLY to
the next bar.

You'll have to save the value of high+1 in a variable, and re-issue
the buy order on EVERY bar until the price is hit or your buy
condition is cancelled.

It's a pain, and it complicates system development, but that's
TradeStation.

Gary