Re: Historybank.com Downloading

History bank download froze on me after it downloaded 94 MB of crap last
night.  I started the nightly maintenance and stopped it again to try and
shake the history bank process loose, but it didn't work.  It stuck at 19%
complete downloading and 9% complete distributing even though it said it
had downloaded 94 MB of 94 MB.   Eventually, I killed GlobalServer with NT
Taskmanager.  When I tried to bring it up again, it said gsqf.dat was
corrupted.  I then renamed all the *.dat files to *.old in my server
directory, then deleted my PDS directory and re-imported all my data from
an export file that I had created on Friday and now everything seems to be
working.   I'll have another hack at getting a download of only the days
including 8 Oct 99 to the present tonight. -uf