From: editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: omega man identity

>My friend, you make bold and inaccurate accusations.  Check with Earthlink,
your ISP.  You will find, as I have, that the financier.com domain is
blacklisted because people have used it for spam.  Other ISP's do not have
the financier.com domain blacklisted, hence my ability to communicate with
many others on this list (as I do regularly).

>I understand your frustration with finding the anonymous sender of a nasty
message to you.  I understand because I received the exact same message from
the same individual.  Allow me to assure you, sir, that when I have
something to say to you you will have no doubt from whence the words come.

>I certainly have not admitted to being a spammer.  I have been *accussed*
of spamming by Mr. Mark ("It's not Spam if you don't ask for money") Down...
I have also been accused by Mr. Mark Down of offering a certain type of
spiral sliced "Ham" for sale.  Neither do I send "spam" nor do I sell "ham",
though both, apparently, rhyme with "Man".