Re: MAN'S LIFE QUA MAN

OM, may I ask what YOU produce (other than annoyance) with your
incessant lectures?

You've made your point a hundred times.  Many of the people on this
list, having free will, have chosen to disagree with your viewpoint.
If you have not swayed them to your way of thinking with your first
hundred sermons, you're very unlikely to gain any converts by
repeating yourself.  You serve no productive purpose by beating the
horse over and over and over again.

> Now, let us be clear:  The complainer achieves nothing,
> accomplishes nothing, produces nothing.  He may attempt to inflict
> pain or guilt on the value producer,

Let ME be clear:  the sermonizer achieves nothing, accomplishes
nothing, produces nothing.  He may attempt to inflict pain or guilt
on the complainers, but having made his point abundantly clear, he
serves only to inflame the complainers and REDUCE the productivity of
the list.

Give it a rest, hey?
Gary