Re: I DO NOT SPEAK FOR OMEGA RESEARCH

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 10 octobre 1999 16:59
Objet : Re: I DO NOT SPEAK FOR OMEGA RESEARCH

> One of your weakest responses yet mon Représentant exclusif de Omega
> Research en France. You must be running out of gas trying to defend the
> indefensible.

Anyway, any of my answer have been seen as  weak...

> Omega sold us software they are still advertising as perfect for real time
> trading. The software doesn't work as advertised. Would you prefer we all
> feel sorry for poor little misunderstood Omega? We should tell them, "Its
> OK, Omega, we apologize for expecting you to keep your word. Here, take
> some more of our money, you'll feel better."
>
> You and Omega Spam sure seem to work for Omega, at least as their
> apologists. Many people on this list seem to agree you are collaborators,
> and that's bad for your reputation. Anyone want a double chicken sandwich?

Most of people in this case are wrong, if any.
I do not work for them and I am not paid for that.

What is incredible is that you focus on a minor problem.
If TS2000 does not work as expected for you wait for the  next SP and continue to use TS4.
As you may run both, yo can consider to use TS2000 as a development paltform and take some advance for the day where it will finally fork for you.
Have you an other choice for now, and do you believe that you have no homework to do with what currently exists and works without any problem ?

PO