Re: WHEN WILL YOU FIX ...

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Philippe Lhermie <philippe.lhermie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>

Are you sure that the Global server is designed to save on multiple disk ?
TS4 server was not

Backup disks do work with backup software.
The global server export utility is designed to copy out data  to a file.
It is not a backup utility.
No control was made on the size of the file to copy out by the server
Cut your file iinto several smaller XPO files and this will solve the problem

PO

> PO,

snip