Re: TS4.0 AND DATA ON DIFF LOGICAL DRIVE

In a message dated 10/08/1999 3:14:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SAGEL5@xxxxxxx writes:

<< For example, program except data on >c:   data on d:
 or program on one physical drive and data on a different physical drive  >>

I have in two different ways.  First using the downloader I have in the past
used a different logical drive from the program, I don't recall any problems.
 Second, currently, I have Omega directory on F drive with Future Source on D
and I encounter no problems because of the different drives (physical).  Kelly