Re: bmi

I think that having backup datafeeds as well as other backups should be
stress as really important. Especially if you're doing this as a living/
business. For instance, I'm using BMI cable as my primary datafeed. I also
have a DBC Fm receiver as a backup on another computer. I'm also thinking of
getting a BMI satellite just in case some drunk driver hits a telephone pole
or whenever the local cable compnay decides to do some repairs or maintenace
in the locality. FM receiver is a backup of last resort since the data is
coming in at 9600. Cable comes in at 38,400 baud. As of right now, using one
of the internet datafeed is out of the question as I'm on TS 4.0b23 and
TS2000i is still a piece of shit.