Re: Indicator

    ___________________________

> In between you have the O,H,L,C bar chart.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Volker

surrrrreeeeee - attached is the VK.ELA, the VK.gif (hope it will get through the list size filter)
- and the TEXT version is below

BTW: you sure can do that with the TRENDLINE code too - (but not me <g>)

rgds hans
EL for runnaways
no webpage
nothing to sell

IMPORTANT: set the PLOTS to DOTS and NOT lines.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vars:Mo(0), quarter(0);

Mo = month(date);

if Mo = 1 and Mo <> Mo[1] then quarter = c[1];

if Mo >=1 and Mo < 4 then begin
	plot1(quarter,"quarter");
	plot2(quarter*1.1,"+10%");
	plot3(quarter*0.9,"-10%");
end;

if Mo = 4 and Mo <> Mo[1] then quarter = c[1];

if Mo >=4 and Mo < 7 then begin
	plot1(quarter,"quarter");
	plot2(quarter*1.1,"+10%");
	plot3(quarter*0.9,"-10%");
end;

if Mo = 7 and Mo <> Mo[1] then quarter = c[1];

if Mo >=7 and Mo < 10 then begin
	plot1(quarter,"quarter");
	plot2(quarter*1.1,"+10%");
	plot3(quarter*0.9,"-10%");
end;

if Mo = 10 and Mo <> Mo[1] then quarter = c[1];

if Mo =10 or Mo =11 or Mo = 12  then begin
	plot1(quarter,"quarter");
	plot2(quarter*1.1,"+10%");
	plot3(quarter*0.9,"-10%");
end;

PS:

Now I only need to know what you do with that ? :-))))
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,