American Gratitude2

Hello List,

I had NO idea that you guys felt that way about Bill Clinton, please understand that I am not an american and all of my information came from the media which painted a beautiful picture of Bill Clinton in reference to financial and corporate america and how he saved America from recessions and balanced the books and brought "stability" to Financial america.I thought the information was correct and accurate for this I apologize.

Thank you
Bryant