Re: CyberX/Tradecast/Real Tic

You speak the truth here.  The responsibility when using the high powered
execution systems, such as Real Tick, should lie with the trader.  This
trading, whether active or inactive, is not a passive activity.  These
commercials that show the guy playing golf when his pager goes off and his
computer then executes the order are bogus!!!  If you are an active trader,
driving a software that is similar to a race car, then I would not even want
the capability to put on cruise control.

<< I believe that several of your demands are not reasonable. >>