Re: Parallel lines

In 2000 I.... select the line (by clicking), choose drawing from the
overhead menu, look down the menu and you will see the choice of New
Parallel.  I haven't figured out how to assign it to a icon like in 4.00
yet, if anyone knows, please post the solution.

Stewart.

At 08:39 PM 10/4/99 -0400, John Manasco wrote:
>I know I must be overlooking something simple but I'm new to Tradestation
>and I have a newbie question. I want to draw a trendline on a chart and then
>draw a parallel line to it but I don't know how and I don't see anything in
>the help files. Something that's so easy in Metastock seems difficult in
>Tradestation. Can somebody help me or show me where to look for the answers?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>John Manasco

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook