Omega server FOREX settings - help needed

Dear Sirs,
I use Tradestation 4.0 /Y2K compliant/. My real-time data vendor is DBC. I
have a problem that I cannot solve myself: My Omega server does not collect
the daily Open price for the FOREX symbols. My FOREX settings are:
start time: 12:01 am
end time: 11:59 pm   exchange time
collect daily quotes 1 minute after session 1
collect daily quotes for 3 minutes.
I should like to ask those who receive real-time FOREX quotes and get the
Open price normally to send me their FOREX settings so that I can apply them
as well.
Regards,
Valentin