Re: help!

Another workaround I've used is to move, or paste out and hide, the data for the symbols that the workspaces use.  Charting will then fault for lack of data and will give you a message to that effect.  But at least charting will start.  Then you can insert some new data, delete or turn off studies, and/or close workspaces...  Once your workspaces are "clean" you can bring your old data back.