Re: Rejected

> I should have added that there are other reasons an emini order can be
> rejected. It might be outside the TOPS limits or TOPS might be down at the
> moment. Again, that shouldn't be the customer's problem. Any rejected
> order should get automatically forwarded to a clerk who can work it on a
> globex terminal. There's more to choosing an e-broker than picking the one
> with the cheapest commissions.
>
> --
>    Dennis

good ole Dennis is right ofcourse - I like to add another point: If your broker
really only had 1 minute, it might have happened that he didnt put the order in
by the time the price went through.

I use LIND online for minis and they are real fast and VERY reliable (ofcourse
NOT 100%).....thats much better than others I tried before.

I would ask for the reason for the REJECT - there must be one, or (more
likely) its just been made up.

rgds hans