Re: Rejected

  • To: Arthur Marcus <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Rejected
  • From: Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 06:00:08 -0700

I trade e-mini's only occasionally but when I do, through BestDirect, I get
a fill in 3-5 seconds.  If a big SP fill takes >30 seconds, I'm on the phone
to them.

It sounds like you go through a broker to place short term day trades. I
can't imagine doing that--it takes too long.

Your broker apparently didn't tell you why your order was rejected.  I'd
seriously consider a different broker at least for my day trading or better
yet get a good online trading broker.