Re: IF YOU DON'T KNOW, DON'T ACCUSE

One guy makes a mistake and you throw out all the complaints?

Omega Man voted Joke of the Week...give us all a break...the software don't
work as advertised...obvious who you work for, tell your boss to send me
the new CD and I'll shut up...at least until I get it installed and see how
it holds up realtime.