Multiple Monitors

Multiple Monitors:  By now most everyone knows Win98 allows
for multiple monitors.  I personally run 6 off one computer with
my AGP and all of my PCI slots filled with separate ATI xEpert 98
cards.

Windows 2000 will allow for a similar configuration, unlike
Windows NT4.  Windows 2k also has the advantage of
dual processors which I personally think are a must if you
are going to run several charts.

Here is a great AGP videoo card with 'dual head' (multimonitor)
http://shop.matrox.com/usa/products/cat_summary.asp?Dep=2

I like this because it has a superb Ramdac (allows for high refresh rate)
and lots of video memory.  I've read one place where the drivers are lacking
so one may wait a month for an upgrade.  I sure hope they come out with
a PCI version so I can run 12 monitors.  And maybe later they'll have 'quad
head
capability so I can run 24 monitors.

If anyone sees a Millennium G4 pci speak up.

LH