TS2k - can't insert strategy

A few days ago, I imported a large, complex system from TS4 to TS2k, just
to test importing. It imported and ran on a test chart.

I just imported a Moving Avg system from TS4 - not complex, just testing
TS2k with something simple that worked in TS4. I was going to use a simple
study to test optimizing speed vs TS4. The MA system imports OK, made a few
cosmetic changes, and it *does* verify in TS2k just fine.

BUT - I can't seem to insert it in charting. When I try, charting keeps
insisting that it is NOT verified, and will not use it on any chart.
Reverifying, open/close stuff - nothing seems to work so far. Anyone seen
this bug? Any ideas why it won't work?

Suggestions much appreciated.

Your friendly beta tester...

Larry