[Fwd: About the e-mail we just sent you...]

bill cruz must be announcing a NEW 2000i, inasmuch as the original has
apparently had a few problems

probable issued 2000i in a degree of haste as well as the phone # for
this free trial

great marketing department... guess they did not notice i have returned
my 2000i upgrade already a few months ago... but if this is a NEW
product, maybe i'll just try it... someday

pm