Re: UMDS

> Open, except for the fact that UMDS runs only on MS Windows. I hope Mark
Brown can convince Kent to port his product to Linux, but the last time I
exchanged email with Kent, he seemed quite hostile to the idea.  Of course,
that was before the Red Hat IPO... :)

> Jim

I pulled this from www.uniserv.com  where Kent is looking for Unix
Programmers now!  I have personally expounded on the virtues of Linux port
and I will give you my commitment that I will support Kent in any way he
request from me.   If we can get this or one other Linux server that may be
out soon in our hands we will have a TW port to Linux as well.   This will
initially be over the head of most traders but if we don't start today we
wont have it years from now when we are swamped by the shear daily volume of
data steams and the flow of information is more critical than it is even
today.

Employment Opportunities

MarketStream, Inc. is a small company located in Boca Raton, Florida
specializing in real-time market data technology.    MarketStream, Inc. is
entering a growth phase and has several dream jobs for those interested in
the world's financial markets and the world of trading.  In addition to an
amazing opportunity to work with world-class trading technology, these jobs
offer excellent pay, profit sharing, health insurance, 30 hour work weeks,
not to mention our great South Florida weather and quality-of-life.  We
currently have these open positions for long-term employment.

Unix Programmer(s).  Help with UNIX port, development, and support of our
Market Data Server and server-side components.   5 years 'C/C++' UNIX
experience on Sun Solaris.  Network and Operating System development skills
a big plus.