Re: MB our saviour

Comrades:

Not only "what the trader will do with million lines of code". I want
someone to maintain the code, kick out errors and made improvements. And
who is going to be that "someone"? "Plenty of People"?

I would not mind to pay for software, to pay for its maintenance and
upgrade, and I want some one making a good living from that. Then I could
be "assure" that I would have the support in my "business" (if one could
call the trading "a business"). To my dismay I found out that you can make
a good living from software without real maintaining and upgrading it, just
pretending that you do so.

Well, back to the real world of suffering and pleasures (coffee with 2
baklavas).

Alex.