Re:TS2k System information in Data window

Unable to extract ASQ II data from the Global Server and after a few too
many glasses of wine, I emailed Omega Tech support with a copy to Bill
Cruz.  Bill gave me the answer nearly an hour before tech support.
Sorry Mark it looks like Bill has taken back his old job in tech
support.  Actually Bill Cruz's answer was more succinct and accurate
than the tech rep.

When you click view-data window then click the top left corner of the
window you can choose view all data or print to a file.

I'm sure I am about the last person on the list to find this out, but it
has a lot of value to me in checking system results.

Jimmy