Re: My take on Omega

i'm running one of my legal ts4 copies still on a p90 with 16 megs,
under wfw3.11, and its smokes ts2ki in the speed dept. plus never a
crash in over 5 years with ts3.01/3.5/4.0

anyway, if it works for you, go for it, i don't care. i know that there
others who are happy with it too. fine. as for me, my copy is on a fast
jet to miami :))

TJ

oh, if you're new to the list, then you really haven't seen hostility
yet ;))