(Fwd) A message from Omega Research

WAHHHHHHHH after I just MISSED my VERY SPECIAL upgrade
price I JUST got the following mail from DBC (!!!) <g>

Date sent:      	Thu, 09 Sep 1999 01:25:07 -0700
From:           	DBC International <Support@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	A message from Omega Research
To:             	DBC International <Support@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Omega   Research are pleased to announce the current Upgrade Pricing has
> been extended until September 30, 1999.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH........thats the 2nd extension, looks to
become a GOOD_FOREVER_PASS....eeehhhh_EXTENSION<g>

plus on top those who wanted to return the package after 30 days
got extended trial to 60 days.

REALLY would like to know how many packages have been SOLD
and have the TRIAL expired and gotten paid - so they are really
SOLD instead of shipped to customers (beta testers) as a
boooooomerang.

rgds hans

PS: thanks to those who mailed privately and told me its not worth
the price and I should wait - I KNOW :-)