SP Rollover data available

Once again, I've made an adjusted tick data file available on my ftp site.
The site is:

ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/j/jimo

The data is in: spzroll.zip
and an explanation of the data is in: spzroll.txt

Thanks to JackB for supplying me with good clean FutureSource
data to make the data from.  As always, my data is in the
relatively open TS 3.5 format, which reportedly pastes in to
TS 4.0.  I understand, though, that TS2000i does not accept
TS 3.5 data, so those folks will have to convert my data to
TS 4.0 format somehow to get it into TS2000i.

Jim