Re: FTP from OR Refresh...Is it possible?

Try this downloading software is very user friendly automated so anybody
can use it without know ftp commands. I like it alot.

http://www.gozilla.com/

Robert

At 08:03 PM 9/8/1999 -0700, Jim Michael wrote:

>Why don't you just learn the few, simple ftp commands that you need to
>learn to retrieve files? prompt, mget, ... etc. If you can't get rid of
>that gui monkey on your back there is always WS-FTP :-)
>

>Cheers,
>
>Jim
>
>On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Bob Perry wrote:
>
>> I just got an unrecoverable "ODBC" error when using TS2k that required a
>> new install.  Unfortunately, I lost all my data that I had saved for the
>> last 6 months and all my workspaces.  (so much for not taking it
>> seriously and exporting to a backup directory every so often.)
>> I downloaded a software program called "FTPVoyager", which seems highly
>> rated, with the intentions of downloading several months of the files
>> from:

ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/data_refresh/tradestation_4.0/tick_data/intr
aday_index/bmi/

>> and

ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/data_refresh/tradestation_4.0/tick_data/intr
aday_futures/bmi/