Re: FTP from OR Refresh...Is it possible?

> ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/data_refresh/tradestation_4.0/tick_data/intraday_index/bmi/

I use CuteFTP with no problems. Just a thought.... the address as you
posted it won't work with an FTP client. The address is

  ftp.omegaresearch.com

and, if you want, the initial logon directory can be set to

  /pub/data_refresh/tradestation_4.0/tick_data/intraday_index/bmi/

Also, make sure you set up the FTP client for anonymous logon using your
email address as a password.

--
   Dennis