Re: So, where's the beef?

this is the essence of successful trading, regardless of what tools you
may use. if you don't "trust" your results, then you might as well hang
it up 'cause in the end you will fail. trust me when i say very few
people buy a system and succeed. why? because they didn't figure it out
for themselves, so how can they trust it in the bad times?

confidence in what one uses is 9/10th's of the trading battle.

TJ

--- Gwenael Gautier <ggautier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is up to everyone to figure that one out for himself.

and

but I trust my results  100%. I know exactly what i am doing, because I
have to program the functions  myself, so I know exactly why this bar
has been bought, why this one has not.