Re: S&P switchover

Robert,

According to a few mails I meanwhile got (thanks guys..), its thursday 9.
Expiration is 17th. CME could do its client a favour by upgrading their
product calendar I think.
 ( at: http://www.cme.com/clearing/month.htm )

I btw also would like to ask if there's a list-member who would like to give
me some advice on migrating a Metastock code into Ela. I'll probably be the
one member who finds Ela anything but "Easy". I do prefer some discretion,
if you like you're invited to mail me at pbox2000.hotmail.com. Sorry if that
sounds very lame. If anyone could recommend me a good course/book on Ela, it
would also be most welcome.

Kind regards, Rene

The rollover day for the S&P is the ninth?
Robert