RE: 2000i using Windows 98 vs. NT

With Windows 95/98, it does not matter how much memory that you have. The
system resources are still limited as they were in Windows 3.1.

You will not run into the system resource problems using Windows NT that you
may be encountering with Windows 98 or 95. However, NT will not magically
speed up any applications though. It will just provide a stabile and secure
OS for the apps.

In general, I think that TS2k is slower (definitely slower loading) than
TS4, but TS2k does have some features that I need that TS4 does not have.
Once all the work spaces are loaded, the charts and any systems/indicators
are updated in real-time fine. I usually leave everything up and running
24/7 with the help of UPS.