2000i using Windows 98 vs. NT

I have experienced such significant responsiveness issues using 2000i on
a Windows 98 platform that I am back to 4.0. Omega tells me that if I
use 2000i on Windows NT I will see the same speed and responsiveness
that I do running 4.0 on Windows 98.

I particularly like the option that 2000i professes to offer regarding
being able to keep many workspaces open with a number of charts and
indicators loaded (something that 4.0 limits). I do run with 386 mg of
ram and use a 400 mhz processor.

Before I invest in NT (both the software and hardware) I just wanted to
find out if the problems of running 2000i under Windows 98 are
eliminated using NT.

Also, if there are other hardware configurations that make 2000i even
more responsive, I would be interested in that also.

Thank you for your feedback.
LDavis