Random trade generator for TS4

The sept issue of Futures Magazine has an article by Thomas
Stridsman mentioning the random trade generator code and dll I've
made available to TradeStation users. (I haven't received my issue
yet, but this is what I've been told). The article apparently gives
a link to the page where the archive could be downloaded but
unfortunately my former ISP, Arrowsmith Connections, closed up shop
on short notice and that link is no longer valid.

I now have the page at a new website and the new link is
http://www.mechtrading.com/tradestation/random.html. The archive
(zip) file can be downloaded from there and used free of charge.

The zip file includes a 16-bit dll (for TS 4.0 or earlier only) some
Easy Language functions for accessing random numbers, an indicator,
and a system that will generate random entry orders.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dave
ddeluca@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mechtrading.com