Re: TS4.0 Y2K Patch

  • To: "Robert Norris III" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS4.0 Y2K Patch
  • From: "Gerrit Jacobsen" <jrt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 07:11:46 -0700

Sorry,

its seems that I misread your message. I thought you had upgraded
from 16 to 21 - don't know how I got that idea.

Your problem sounds very strange. I would install 21 again and get
that one working. I have never had any upgrade problems and the
problem might be aswell in windows 98 since the problem is reported
in a VXD driver. I would use in any case NT.

Gerrit