RE: Linear Regression Slope

FWIW: If you added the long, medium and short values for slope weighting
each value by the number of days and then dividing by the sum of the days
for each slope, you would have what I consider a superior version of Martin
Pring's KST indicator.

And don't forget, KST stands for "Know Sure Thing".

Ross Kovacs

rossrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(snip)