TS4.0 Y2K Patch

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I figured that I should finally bow
to the fact that the new sp contract would be starting soon, so it was time
to download the patch.  I followed everything on the omega website to a t.
When I went to start my server to see if the patch took I got the dreaded
blue screen

    " A fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:C029826C in VXD VWIN32(05) +
00000BF4.  The current application will be terminated"

I am an extreme novice when it comes to this type of thing.  I tried to call
omega but they are closed.  I would like to be able to be up and running by
tomorrow.  ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

If someone would send me a private email with a phone number so that we
could talk through this I would be grateful.  Otherwise I'll wait my 40
minutes on hold at omega then "maybe" get everything running, have to get
refresh data pasted in, and miss a full day of trading.  I guess that's what
I get for trying to work on a holiday.

tia,

Robbie