Re: Quote.com and e-mini trade size?

> List,
>
> I notice on quote.com's free streaming applet that they have live e-mini
> prices.  The curious thing about them is that they show the size of each
> bid/ask, but the size of each trade is always "1".  Is this the same case
> when you subscribe to qcharts, or does the trade size show up there?

I cant tell you the answer, but would argue that on the applet the
TRADE SIZE and bid/ask information is/would be useless......during
busy peridos I have some 120 ticks per minute - its impossible to
visuell follow that info.....also the VOLUME in the S&P is still MUCH
bigger - plus that each ctkt there is 5times the value, so they MOVE
the market there.

rgds hans