Re: TradeLab?

yeah, but what a sweet deal for uncle bob.....pay 1000 bucks for the
"honor" of betaing tradescam.

TJ

q on tl list: "Bob, when will TradeLab be available?"

a from uncle bob: (testily) "When it is done!  We can see the light at
the end of the tunnel, but it is impossible to know when we will get
there."

dated 06/29/99