Re: TradeLab

From: Patrick Gamble <pgamble@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 5:17 PM
Subject: TradeLab

Since you seem to require a public answer Patrick here it is:

If TradeLab can give me a trading edge over what I can do with TS 2000, I'll
run TradeLab - otherwise I won't.   In any case I depend on TS 2000 in my
trading and plan to run TS 2000 for the foreseeable future.   Also TradeLab
doesn't interface with the Global Server - a major disadvantage in my
opioion.

I'm forwarding bugs I find with TS 2000, and I found a major bug today,
solely to Omega Q.A.    As I posted privately to the people who complained
about my last post to the list, I thought I had deleted the Omega List from
the CC.    That was my mistake and I apologize to anyone that was offended.
Perhpas it would be better to have a separate Omega list of present users of
TS 2000 willing to share how why use TS 2000, our experience and problems.