OMZ data format !

OMZ files are zip archives whose files are compressed with the pkware
zip routines via the pkwdcl.dll in the prog directory.

the functions are described in

http://www.pkware.com/catalog/library.html
CRC32
EXPLODE
IMPLODE

Omega has apparently used an archive format which is slightly
different from normal zip files.

Since I don't have much time at hand I suggest that someone deciphers
the archive header in the OMZ file which can't be too difficult.

With this information one can then get the raw compressed file(s)
from the OMZ archive and decompress the content files with the dll.
What these files contain is then again a different matter. These are
propably in the incremental algorithm of the tick data base.

Please post the results of your research.

Gerrit Jacobsen