Re: Linda Raschke - Trading Information

adam_hardy3@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This is spam, my man. Why forward it to the whole list?

Why is this spam, but when Mark Brown tells us when Traderware is coming onto
the market it's a "public service." I want to hear it all. Especially from
Linda Raschke, and even from Mark Brown. Keep it coming: complaints, spams,
whatever. It's easy to delete what we don't want. The links to the Moore
correlation charts on his site are definitely worth a heads up to the list.
The sender did the list a favor.

TS