Re: Sort Data by best %change....... in ChartScanner or PrintLog

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Sort Data by best %change....... in ChartScanner or PrintLog
  • From: DonC <countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:17:22 -0700

>Subject:         Sort Data by best %change....... in ChartScanner or PrintLog
>  Date:         Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:57:16 +0200
>  From:         "Massimo" <rivadoro@xxxxxx>
>    To:         "Code List (Posta elettronica)" <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ><omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Dear Members
>
>Anyone that  know if there is an indicator for TS4 , that can sort data
>symbols by best %change ( better day performance) , better Rsi,
>etc............  , and sort these symbols, in ChartScanner or in the
>PrintLog, by better  performance of each indicator selected.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Massimo

TS don't do sorts. Everything comes out sorted by symbol.
I print reports using a minimum value, then review the list fot the
best.
It might be possible to use Global Variables, but it would be an awful
lot of work.

Evidently you can do sorts using the QLSNumsDLL with HashNumsDLL
from Investment Engineering

http://www.investlabs.com/

$120 each.  I haven't yet used either.

Or you can sort your report output in Excel.

donc