TS rot

My TS4.0 (build 21) is getting flakier by the day.  First the server
(or portfolio, not sure) database got screwed up, and I am unable to
add new symbols to my portfolio.  Re-installing from scratch resulted
in a fresh installation with the same problem.

Now my TS is slowing down significantly -- I'd guess my system
optimizations are running 5-10x slower than they used to -- and
Charting & Server lock up for 30-60 seconds at a time, or more.  I'm
running on NT 4.0 SP4, and the NT Task Manager shows TS_CHART.EXE
running at 100% of the CPU when this happens.

Any suggestions for ways to "clean out" whatever droppings TS leaves
around, so I can start with a *really* clean install?

Thanks,
Gary